What does our WordPress Multi-page website for tradies include?
- A responsive WordPress website theme
- 5-10 page website (choose above), including Home, About, Service overview page (residential and/or commercial), Gallery, and Contact
- Customised to match your branding and content
- User-friendly layout and designed for high conversions (form entries and/or phone calls)
- Suitable for any screen size (mobile, tablet, and desktop)
- Optimised for local searches and keywords (one trade + area “Electrician Carrum Downs”)
Key features and benefits of getting a website designed for tradies:
- Customised branding and colour schemes to fit your business
- Engaging hero images
- Multi-page navigation for a better user experience and solid foundation to add additional services, case studies and blog posts
- Prominent call-to-action references throughout the website (Call Now 0431469671 / Get a Quote / Book Now)
- Comprehensive content on about, workmanship, values, company info, service locations / Google Map, and accreditations
- A dedicated services section with references
- Social media integration with a social feed (Instagram or Facebook) and social icon links
- Logo carousel, supplier, and membership references
- Automated Google Business Profile reviews
- Add your own testimonials from satisfied customers
- A photo / project gallery to showcase your work
- Contact and call-back form for easy communication with potential customers linked to your CRM of choice (Servicem8, Tradify etc)
- Customised website footer and header
- A Google My Business page to improve local SEO
- Use of up to 20 stock images if required.
In summary, our WordPress Multi-page website for tradies offers a complete solution to enhance your online presence and attract more customers in your service area.
All of our website solutions includes a solid foundation for search engine optimisation. This means that your website will be designed and structured in a way that is easily readable by search engines (Google.com / Bing.com), with relevant keywords and metadata.
While our solution does not include an ongoing SEO or Google Advertising campaigns (purchased separately), it provides the necessary groundwork for your website to rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs) over time. As more pages are added for specific services and locations in your service area you will see your organic traffic and enquiries increase.
With a user-friendly interface, engaging content, solid foundation for future expansion and SEO optimisation, your website will help you stand out from the competition.