Website Care Plan
Having a brand new car is fantastic. But you wouldn’t run the car without giving it the proper service, insurance and roadworthy, would you? That’s the same situation when it comes to websites.
Need to protect your investment? Want to make sure your website stays up to date?
- 3 hours of ad-hoc time for you to use however you want on our base plan
- A web development and design team working for you,
who holistically design websites and run marketing campaigns
- Daily website backups and security updates
- Spam block list that keeps out 99% of those pesky spam messages
- SMS notifications for new website leads straight to your mobile for follow up
- Website uptime and email deliverability monitoring, don’t miss any sales or leads
- All work completed by our team of Web Development Specialists
Why do we recommend our Website Care Plans?
We keep your website healthy, happy and profitable.
A fantastic new website is great, but giving it the proper website care it requires is essential for a fluent experience. In our website care plan, We’ll handle all the technical operations whilst you sit back and watch the results roll in!
What we offer in our Website Care Plan
- We can fix it – If your website breaks, we’ll fix the problem at no extra cost. We understand website downtime is not ideal for anyone. That’s why if your website does run into any issues, our team will be on hand to help. Think of it as ‘website insurance’.
- Care time – Every month you or your team will get 3 hours with our team to update the website so content never becomes outdated and your products and service pages are always kept up to date with the latest information, continually improving against other competition for market attention online.
- Sign up here… – We’ll thoroughly and regularly test your Gravity signup forms using an SMTP setup. We understand that for some of our clients, online leads can be crucial for a business. We make sure the functionality is always available so that you’re receiving every potential lead from your website.
- Plug me in! – Plugins can make or break a website. Just like your mobile, the manufacturer is always releasing software updates to improve security. The same goes for your website. We’ll make sure your website has regular plugin & theme updates on your CMS, ensuring the security and speed of the website is not at risk. We’ll also ensure that when the update is applied, that it hasn’t created issues or breakages. Find out more about the importance of plugin updates here.
- “Licence please” – Websites can sometimes require a lot of plugins to function properly and they soon add up when it comes to purchasing plugin licences. We know this can be quite daunting so we’ll happily include all of our Core Plugin* licences in our Website Care Plan.
- Perfect Hosts – We host many websites on our safe and secure servers. Whilst you’re free to select your own hosting company, we can handle the setup and hosting process at our end at no extra cost.
- Hacker Alert! Ensuring your website is PHP compatible with the latest version, PHP 7.4. Whilst it may sound like technical jargon – put simply, it ensures your website has the best security and reduces the risk of hacking and security breaches. Imagine your website is hit with malware and your page links redirect to an external phishing site. A nightmare we don’t want anyone to experience!
- File > Save As – Having an undo button is like having a safety net. You’ve tried to change something on the website and suddenly all your daily orders have vanished. You find yourself internally (or externally) screaming. Accidents happen. But we know that. That’s why having the fall back of a website backup means if anything does go wrong, we can quite easily revert your website to a recent backup we created. Panic over!
Taking care of you and your website
In our care plan, we also include 3 hours of ad-hoc time for you to use however you want. These would otherwise be charged at our normal hourly rate of $90/hour.
By signing up to our care plan, you will also get priority support in case anything goes wrong on your website.
Some popular task we perform every month for our clients:
- Refreshing website pages with clients new content
- Adding and updating service and product page imagery
- Adding new products to your online store
- Creating extra pages and blog posts (client submits content for review)
- Optimising existing pages SEO performance
- Changing menu items, improving website navigation and user experience
- Adding review systems for product’s and services
- Updating online courses with new content
- Creating custom website forms to save your time and automate repetitive tasks (ServiceM8 form setup and other CRM’s).
My activities area for tracking pending requests
What are the Website Care Plan costs?
Unlike other agencies we believe in transparency which is why we’re up front with our rates. We’re also very selective about who we work with because we want to ensure the best possible fit, the most value, and most importantly of all – a positive return on your investment.
Entry level fees – Our cost for the Website Care Plan is just $179 AUD per month or $1790 AUD per year.
However, the potential costs for your company could be exponential when it comes to website downtime, loss of leads or even being hacked. It’s hard to put a price on what exactly you could be faced with. Whilst some of our clients could pay $2000 to rectify issues, many could potentially be looking at upwards of $20,000+ lost in damages.
A few notes –
- If you are running a sophisticated website or high traffic e-commerce store this would increase the entry level price and require a custom quote.
- There are no lock in contracts, no hidden charges or cancellation fees.
- We charge for what we do, because we do the job properly, and we take what we do seriously
If you’re looking to take out a Website Care Plan, please get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.
Frequently asked questions
Will I be locked in, what if I move to a different web developer?
We never lock our clients out of their websites or make it hard to leave. If you choose to move to another agency or maintain your own website instead, we simply make recommendations for suitable hosting and then transfer the website over to your email address to manage.
If I’m building a new website or redesigning my exisiting website when will the Website Care Plan begin?
Your Website Care Plan will commence once the website project has gone live on the internet from our testing server or alternatively if the website project is put on hold to keep all the work completed backed up and website plugins up to date and secure.
How quickly can your team begin work on our website?
Usually within 24 hours or the following Monday depending on our teams availability. Once payment has been made you can help us with the onboarding process by organising your website password and hosting login details, gathering any draft content you may have to share with our team.
Website Care Plan Reviews
James is very approachable and easy to communicate with. He is knowledgable and is resourceful finding out answers/solutions when he does not know something. On occasions he has helped us with in a short time frame (crisis) as needed. He is a valuable team member and he is forward thinking with new ideas.
Caroline Lewallen – Ben Winspear Art
Honestly amazing experience thus far, James does a thorough job, is very attentive and has many great ideas that have helped me succeed. Couldn’t recommend enough!
Lachlan Hunt – Compassioneat
Google Review | Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
To build the best performing and secure websites for our clients we careful audit and review the various tools we use to build sites. Our current core plugins that are used for the majority of our website builds are listed below. One key advantage of having a Website Care Plan with Unbranded Digital is not having additional expenses of purchasing and maintaining these software licences yourself.
- Advanced Custom Fields Pro (allows for custom designs)
- Gravity Forms (enquiry forms, quizzes and custom forms)
- WooCommerce Subscriptions (sell monthly subscriptions for your products or services)
- WooCommerce Product Add-on (custom products for online stores)
- WooCommerce Gift Cards (sell eGift cards for your business just like JB HiFi and Harvey Norman)
- WP All Import Pro (bulk importing data into and out your website)
- Gravity View (creating directory listings and various kinds of databases)
- Learndash LMS (online learning platform)
- Elementor Pro (easy to use page builder that our clients love)
- Astra Theme (a simple but fast and powerful theme for your website)
Last updated 18/08/2021
Total Cost of plugins without our Website Care Plan: $613
Prepay and save
The following payment options are available –
- Pay month to month (no lock in contract) $179AUD per month
- Prepay 12 months $150 per month ($1790AUD)
We are not the cheapest, nor do we want to be. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of work available in the Web Design and SEO industry. Be mindful that you are not just paying us for our time, but for our experience. Many of our clients see as much as a 1,000% return on their investment when working with us.
Interested in working with us?
|Choose your plan||
Basic Plan, Basic Plan Annual