Take the pain out of logo design.
New business owners often invest a lot of time and money in property and equipment, but not in their logo.
Common reasons why some logos look amateur:
- The business owner wanted to save money by designing the logo quickly themselves.
- A artistic friend or relative claiming they know about design did the business owner a favour.
- The wrong people are commissioned (local printers are likely not proficient in logo design).
- The job was given to a cheap online company that offers cheap logos which lacks consideration of the business and the right design elements to communicate to its audience.
All of the above can result in disastrous outcomes. If your logo looks amateur, so will your business.
Working with our logo design team:
- We design and create websites, brochures and much more, so we understand the fundamentals of what makes a great logo.
- Flexibility in design and holistic concepts making your logo seamlessly transition over a variety of platforms.
- Moving through our proven design process, we will work with you to create a selection of logo concepts, so your logo will meet your expectations.
- Increase the consistency and memorability of your brand using your unique Brand Book which is supplied with your logo, a key asset not included by many designers on how to use your logo. This includes font’s, colour schemes (important for websites and printed stationery) sizing, placement guidelines and more.
- We don’t focus on the latest logo ‘design trends’ which can usually cause your logo to become outdated quite quickly.
- You are investing in longevity. Your logo will have a longer lifespan and won’t need to be redesigned in a couple of years.
Benefits of choosing Unbranded Digital:
- Expertise and guidance from our team to clearly and powerfully communicate your products/services to your clients through your brand image.
- Your logo will be provided in all file types, so you can quickly and easily use your logo across many formats (from letterheads to wall decals)
- A Brand Book (PDF) including various logo formats for easy transition across many mediums, so you can use it with consistency and confidence.
- You receive a quality, powerful, engaging, usable product representing the reputation and presence of your business.
After placing your online logo order you will be sent an email to our Logo Questionnaire – our tool to help us profile your company and your inspiration. It all happens from there!
Recent Logo Designs
Note: Product offer includes one concept round and two additional rounds of revisions.
Additional design time can be purchased during a project (if required) for further concepts and/or revisions.
Clean up your logo and get your message through, order now!